This is a 4 years degree program, leading to practice as a Registered Nurse. The degree program fosters integrated nursing knowledge, skills and professional attitude. Upon completion of this program the graduate is prepared to be a safe clinical nurse, who will be able to provide comprehensive care at primary, secondary and tertiary levels within hospitals and community settings.
Moreover, the BScN students will be registered with Pakistan Nursing Council after completing one year internship as per given PNC internship policy and must pass the PNC Licensure examination.
- Applicant must meet the following academic level:
Intermediate (Pre-Medical group) with minimum 50% score (Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects)
- Age: 17-25 years
- Gender: Both
- Admission Test Consist of 70% Multiple Choice Questions, 30% subjective short questions of various types and an essay. The test comprises of four sections designed to assess each applicant’s performance in the areas of:
- Science (Biology, Physics, Chemistry)
- General Knowledge
On passing the admission test applicant will be interviewed by panel of faculty members to assess their suitability to complete concern course and pursue a career in nursing services.
- Medical Fitness:
Once admission test and interview is cleared, then applicant will go through medical fitness test during orientation. Applicant needs to be medically fit in order to secure admission.
Fee Structure for Session 2019 - 2020
||AMOUNT IN PKR
|Security Deposit (Refundable)
✔ Enrollment and Examination Fee will be charged separately, when intimidated by PNC/DUHS.
✔ Physical Examination Fee to be paid before commencement of Orientation Classes.
✔ Application Form Fee 2,000/- (Non-refundable).
✔ All One Time Fee will be paid at the Time of Admission.
✔ Annual Fee other than tuition fee is payable at the Commencement of Each Year.
✔ Tuition Fee and Hostel Fee is payable in Monthly Installment.
✔ Convocation/Degree Fee will be charged at the Time of Convocation.
- 6 Passport Size Photographs
- Matric Marks Sheet (Verified By Concern Board, Admit Card is Acceptable Incase Result is not Announced)
- Matric Certificate (Verified By Concern Board, Provisional Certificate is Acceptable Incase Applicant Has not Received Original Board’s Certificate)
- Intermediate Marks Sheet (Verified By Concern Board, Admit Card is Acceptable Incase Result is not Announced)
- Intermediate Certificate (Verified By Concern Board, Provisional Certificate is Acceptable Incase Applicant Has not Received Original Board’s Certificate)
- CNIC/SNIC OR B-Form (If Candidate is Below 18 Years)
- Migration Certificate (Other Than Karachi Board)
- Parent’s OR Guardian’s CNIC/SNIC